We are manufacture, supplier, trader, distributor and exporter of Carbon Media, which appears black and is granular. This variety of Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) is very popular among the clients for the purity levels it generates and the quality of treated water. It effectively removes excess chlorine, unwanted taste, color, odor and sediments organics from the water.
Following are the features of our product range:
- High carbon-low ash content
- Imparts a high polish to the filtered water
- Large granular surface area which has tremendous capacity to absorb impurities resulting in clean and fresh water
Conditions for Operation:
- The Water that is to be filtered should rather be free of oil and suspended matter
- Water should be relatively free of iron and turbidity for maximum service life
- Water pH range is wide
- Bed depth is 26-30 in
- Free board: 50% of bed depth (min.)
- Service-flow rate: 5 gpm/sq. ft.
- Backwash fl ow rate: 10-12 gpm/sq.ft.
- Upon installation, backwash to remove carbon fines before placing unit into service
Following are the technical specifications (Standard grades):
|Bulk Density||0.55± 0.1||0.55± 0.1||0.55± 0.1||0.55± 0.1||0.55± 0.1|